UPDATED! Every Monday we now give away $350 cash!
NEW! Get Even More Daily Updates on Our Award Winning News Site!
NEW! Call your account manager today to qualify for FREE TRADES!
LATEST TRADER HEADLINES
- Iranian Oil supply concerns and speculation on a strengthening world economy has resulted in Oil prices remaining higher than expected.
- Apple’s stock is poised to rise with the expected announcement of a 2.5% dividend. This is very welcome news to investors who’ve been asking for this for quite some time.
- Safe haven investors and speculators returned to buying Gold as Oil continues to rise. But fears that India, one of the world’s largest consumers of Gold, will double its import duty sending prices downward again.
- US markets are making significant gains and are expected to continue this week. However these new peaks may also attract profit seekers making US markets choppy as it climbs.
- Depletions of Japan’s surplus is leading the USD/JPY higher. Some speculate that the USD/JPY may continue to rise beyond the mid 80′s.
|S&P 500||+ 1.57||1,404.17||UP||HIGH/LOW|
|USD/JPY||+ 0.02||83.41||UP||ONE TOUCH|
|GOOG||+ 3.91||625.04||UP||ONE TOUCH|
How will you profit this week at OptionsClick?
WHAT SHOULD I TRADE? APPL, GOOG, GOLD, DOW, S&P 500, USD/JPY
WHAT ARE THE TRENDS? Oil appears stuck high, Gold appears to be set to $1,650, APPL poised to rise.
WHAT PLATFORM SHOULD I USE? Use the ONE TOUCH orHIGH/LOW platforms for best results this week.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW? While Gold is trading lower, look for investors to buy Gold cheap and potential sent prices higher
|Recent Popular Trends|
|S&P 500 HIGH|