- Every Monday we now give away $250 cash.
- Contact your account manager today to qualify for FREE TRADES!
- Summer Trade Challenge - Participate Now!
- US, Asian and European shares expected to rise this week
- EUR/USD in slow decline early, some recovery later this week
- OIL expected to edge up slowly this week
- GOLD expected to rise as investors await cues for further monetary stimulus
- AUD expected to drop off of four month highs reached last week
- GBP expected to rise against major currencies throughout the Olympics
HOW CAN I MAXIMIZE MY PROFIT THIS WEEK?
WHAT SHOULD I TRADE?
WHAT ARE THE TRENDS?
Short term recovery for Indices, Commodities, and Currencies/Forex
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
- ECB meeting later this week will trigger greater predictability for EUR.
- Keep watch on JPY and Japanese stocks for positive movement.
|Recent Popular Trends|
GD Star RatingMARKET CLICK - Monday, Jul 30 2012,